marți, 4 decembrie 2012

Your Oscar movie! Coming soon!

I can't remember the first time I watched a movie, but I can remember about the feeling of fascination that I had and the mind blowing ideas generated by this window to creativity that made me enter into that specific world. When it was a fictional adventurous bed-time story, I was riding, fighting, conquering, helping, and I was doing all of the super-heroes inspirational actions. When a drama came by, I imagined myself living in the neighborhood and watching how their life is going by.

After a while, I discovered that movies are various in forms and messages and this variety made me much more opened to things that catch attention rather than being a critique to this art as a whole. I understood how to balance interests and feelings when on watching  movies. From time to time, feeling good was healthier than cruising thorough ideas.

Actually, the reason I started  to work as corporate fellow is that Dallas series and his JR Ewing style, the cubic glass buildings and very business oriented life. He was a machine!

Nowadays, movies are all around. It's easy to push the remote button and to find something to enjoy. And it's (still) easier to search on the net the specific title and to start the popcorn machine. Many people I know want to loose their TV reflexes to more healthier, constructive ones: sports, reading, conversation. But the access to movie remains a quick option for a cheap (not so really!) form of entertainment.

Much more important is the movie/soap opera that you watch every day of your life, the one that you're living in day by day, the one that you're producing and directing every single morning when you open your eyes.

Is the one that have your character as a hero, as an extraordinary ordinary guy? The one that you prepared for this role for about... your entire life? Are you even there?

Snapshot this and make a decision about you and your character. Become friends with each other, it is possible to act only this episode, but it's also possible to be a life time character. Go to the editor's spotlight and power yourself to master your movie to the Oscar level, maybe to invent your own trophy and win it.

Make it the best movie that ever existed, with Oscar and everything! With huge Box Office results every day!

I love the Oscar! I'll surely win it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu